At L&M, Our Employees are Like Family
L&M Financial is a family owned and run business that has been providing financial planning and benefit programs to thousands of people across New York State since 1972. Here at L&M, we’re always looking for dedicated, driven, and talented professionals to join our team.
L&M offers a collaborative culture, challenging and rewarding work, competitive benefits, and the chance to work with a diverse clientele. Most importantly we offer a positive and inclusive work environment where all of our employees are treated like family.
We are committed to rewarding our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that can be tailored to meet their individual needs. Some of these benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance Options
- Employer Paid Supplemental Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Health Savings Account
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and Development
- Flexible Work Schedules
L&M Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristics.
Client Service Associate
L&M Financial Services is a financial advisory firm located in Amherst NY. At L&M we don’t view what we do as simply managing money - we build relationships and continue to grow our business through honesty, integrity, and hard work. We show up every day thinking about ways we can serve our clients better.
L&M is looking for a skilled Client Service Associate to provide administrative and client service support to the Financial Advisor, along with helping build client relationships. The individual in this position will work in a team environment and be responsible for support and coordination of all activities including the following responsibilities:
- Interact with clients via phone and in person
- Process client
requests and answer client inquiries in a timely manner
- Prepare reports and portfolio review materials for client meetings
- Prepare and process client paperwork
- Collect appropriate documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
- Work closely with the team in an open, honest and professional manner
- Accurately maintain and update client data utilizing CRM software system
- General administrative duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Associates degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in financial services industry (Required)
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns with high quality service standards
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional attitude, demeanor, and appearance
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
L&M offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, 401k plan with employer match and EAP.
L&M Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applications for positions without regard to age, race, gender, creed, color, national origin, disability, veteran/military status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status pursuant to relevant federal, state and local laws.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to: email@example.com