Greg Brown has been affiliated with L&M since 2012 and is a Registered Representative with Securities America, Inc. He holds FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 licenses. At L&M, he works directly with mentor Financial Advisor Robert Rosen, assisting clients ranging from small business owners and their employees to municipal workers and educators with retirement planning and financial need analysis.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Canisius College, 2008
- Roswell Park Donor Center
- Canisius College Hockey Alumni Association
- Williamsville North High School Hockey, Coach
- Amherst Youth Hockey, Coach
What Inspires Me: I enjoy all sorts of athletics but am inspired by the kids to whom I teach hockey. That passion for coaching translates well to my chosen career path. I bring my nurturing style and desire to succeed to my clients when helping them determine and plan to meet their financial goals.