Senior Financial Advisor, CRPC®, AIF®
Victor focuses his practice on the needs of doctors, dentists, healthcare professionals, small business owners, individuals, and families. He has been affiliated with L&M since 1991.
Victor’s approach is to help you create a financial plan, a personalized “roadmap” designed to achieve your short and long-term financial goals. Victor will work with you one-on-one wherever it’s most convenient – at his office in Amherst or at your home or office to understand your current financial situation and your financial goals. He’ll then design and help you implement a financial plan that is customized to your needs.
Victor offers these services and products:
- Personalized Financial Planning / Retirement Planning Roth IRA, Traditional IRA, Simple IRA, SEP IRA, 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plans
- Education Planning 529 College Savings Plan
- Asset Management Strategies and Investments Mutual Funds; Tax-deferred Investments (fixed and variable annuities); Managed Accounts
- Insurance Products Life, Disability, and Long-Term Care
Education, licenses, and honors:
- The Wharton School, Executive Program on Financial Retirement Strategy
- CRPC® – Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- Series 6, 62, and 63 licenses
- AIF® - Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Life and Health Insurance licenses
- Securities America, Inc. (SAI) Golden Star Award* recipient, 2012
Victor is a Williamsville native and lives in Clarence, NY with his wife Lisa, and their two children.
Contact Victor: 716-839-1234 firstname.lastname@example.org
*The award is given each quarter to a single advisor from among the more than 1,600 who are affiliated with SAI. It is the first time that an advisor from L&M Financial has received the coveted honor. To be considered for the award, advisors must have at least a 1-year tenure with SAI, maintain an efficient and growing practice, and employ at least one full-time staff member. SAI also considers business success factors including regulatory status, marketing strategies, technology, operations, and service.
Meet the Team
Rick Gibson had been affiliated with L&M since 2012 and is a Registered Representative with Securities America, Inc. He holds FINRA series 6 and 63 licenses. Rick has been a Financial Advisor since 1999 and specializes in 401(k), retirement and pension planning. His knowledge and experience in regulations and government compliance issues, specifically with regard to disclosures and expenses for corporations, has increased the service level L&M can offer its clients.
Mark has been affiliated with L&M Financial since 2004 and is a graduate of Niagara University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance. Mark works very closely with the team while developing his own practice. Mark is always ready to service my clients needs, allowing them to receive the highest level of service. Mark holds FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses and Life, Accident, Health, and Disability Insurance licenses in New York.
Donna Menza has been affiliated with L&M since 2016. She is a Registered Representative with Securities America, Inc. and holds FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 licenses. She has over 25 years of experience in the financial services industry. She assists clients with their financial and investment needs including insurance.