Senior Financial Advisor, CRPC®, AIF®
Victor focuses his practice on the needs of doctors, dentists, healthcare professionals, small business owners, individuals, and families. He has been affiliated with L&M since 1991.
Victor’s approach is to help you create a financial plan, a personalized “roadmap” designed to achieve your short and long-term financial goals. Victor will work with you one-on-one wherever it’s most convenient – at his office in Amherst or at your home or office to understand your current financial situation and your financial goals. He’ll then design and help you implement a financial plan that is customized to your needs.
Victor offers these services and products:
- Personalized Financial Planning / Retirement Planning Roth IRA, Traditional IRA, Simple IRA, SEP IRA, 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plans
- Education Planning 529 College Savings Plan
- Asset Management Strategies and Investments Mutual Funds; Tax-deferred Investments (fixed and variable annuities); Managed Accounts
- Insurance Products Life, Disability, and Long-Term Care
Education, Licenses, and Honors
- The Wharton School, Executive Program on Financial Retirement Strategy
- CRPC® – Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- Series 6, 62, and 63 licenses
- AIF® – Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Life and Health Insurance licenses
- Securities America, Inc. (SAI) Golden Star Award* recipient, 2012
Victor is a Williamsville native and lives in Clarence, NY with his wife Lisa, and their two children.
Meet the Team
The purpose of my site is to inform and educate you about the financial concepts behind insurance, investing, retirement, estate planning, and wealth preservation as well as showing you the value of working with us as skilled professionals to pursue your financial goals. My practice focuses on helping set goals and implement financial plans for healthcare professionals, including doctors and dentists, small business owners, and individuals and families. I hope this site will also allow you to learn more about who I am and the benefits of working with me and my team; and to give you fast, easy access to market performance data.
716-839-1234 Ext: 265
Janette joined my team in 2019. She prepares client paperwork, schedules appointments and assists with servicing our clients. Janette has been a valuable addition to the team and is able to help with any questions that may arise.
716-839-1234 Ext: 275
Nancy joined my team in 2014 and has helped us take customer service to a new level for our clients. Besides being friendly, responsive, and detail-oriented, Nancy brings many years of financial service experience with her. She’s the Anastasia Team’s go-to person when you need information, help with forms, and follow-up to any questions about your accounts.
716-839-1234 Ext: 214
Danielle is a graduate of Medaille College and has been in the financial services / insurance industry since 2005. She has worked with Mike Anastasia since 2008 and as his right hand handles all of the day-to-day service and new business for Mike. She, along with Mike, joined my team in 2020 and brings experience and the ability to assist our clients with her.